Перейти на другой проект:
These are the issues: What are the plans currently
Страницы: 1
RSS
These are the issues: What are the plans currently

"Basically this was going to our game for 2010 -- We were going to OSRS Gold create another -- however, we decided that this would tie perfectly with "RuneScape". It's cool and we think the community would be thrilled by this so let's stop making it another game. Let's put it in the game.

These are the issues: What are the plans currently in place about this? The project is on the right the right track and appears amazing. When can we be expecting it? It will be soon. When it happens, will we be informed? I suspect that you will not be able to miss it. Mod MMG: The new skill and game mechanics will be free to download.

I'm not able to say what the new ability could be.
The fourth premise is that it is completely different from the existing techniques and current trends in thinking, and no one has ever previously done it before.

Evidence (RSOF QF 13-14-745-60279545 (Mod MMG Q&A): It is likely that no one has even come close as to guessing the new skill however, that's likely because it just hasn't been done before. It's an extremely exciting skill and nobody has ever done it, so I won't divulge it to anyone else. Specific Assumptions - Extrapolating information that might not relate to the new ability.

Jagex trademarks Never Ending (Infinite Dungeon) and/or Dungeon Master are likely to be referring to this new skill. Evidence suggests that the trademarks for Cheap RuneScape Gold the first two were registered in March 2009 (source), prior to the announcement of ThirdScape's Dungeon Master (source) prior to ThirdScape's announcement in May 2009. (source). Mod Korpz was asked if the two were related to FunOrb. Mod Korpz replied "Not according to our understanding, in fact I don't understand why these trademarks are registered."
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)