Перейти на другой проект:
Once being taken inside the stadium
Страницы: 1
RSS
Once being taken inside the stadium

Once being taken inside the stadium, we were able to 2K22 MT see numerous things happening in the background, including entertainment shows prior to the game, security officers standing on the side of the arena, looking over the fans, and of course, the players warming up. A familiar voice, however it was a brand new voice, welcoming us to the arena. It was Brian Anderson from TNT. Brian Anderson.

Anderson will be making his broadcast debut alongside Grant Hill, Allie LaForce and a sideline reporter. Those three will not be the only crew involved in the game, as Kevin Harlan, Greg Anthony and David Aldridge all will be making their way back, and it seems that the game is going to throw you a crew at random. I'm not sure if there's anyone who has a complaint about Harlan, Anthony or Aldridge and you'll never get it wrong by having new voices to accompany these three.

Personally, I'm less inclined to dwell too much on how gameplay appears through video. It doesn't matter whether you are playing it on a phone or your computer. It's hard to know how it feels until you actually play it. However... for the record, the game is as smooth as it is advertised. Lonzo Ball, of the Pelicans has lobbed Zion over Steph with a fluid lob. While it was very predictable (I throw a lot of picks and rolls) It didn't seem like it was a flimsy move.

This is because in previous games, it seemed like players were locked into certain movements. But this one just felt like Curry was in the middle and was overwhelmed by Zion's athleticism. We'll never know how flexible we can adjust the parameters, but we'll notice that the gameplay feels fluid. In the video, it appears that Cheap NBA 2K22 MT they were playing with the speed at 50, but I prefer to increase it just a tad to about 60-65 simply because it's more real.
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)